Sosialisasi WebGIS Simbada Kota Bogor 27 Desember 2013
Acara Sosialisasi WebGIS Simbada Kota Bogor (Hotel Padjadjaran Suites Jl. Raya Pajajaran No. 17, Bogor, Indonesia 27 Desember 2013).
Rhino Gathering 15 - 16 Agustus 2013
Acara Kebersamaan Keluarga Besar Rhino Technology (Pondok Rasamala Gn. Bunder Pamijahan Bogor, 15-16 Agustus 2013) . "Progress is 95 percent routine teamwork. The other 5 percent relies on restless, inner-directed people who are willing to upset our apple cart with new and better ideas. "
Bogor Tempo Doeloe
"Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart" --- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
Buka Puasa @ 25 Juli 2013
Buka Puasa 25 Juli 2013 - Restoran Bakul-Bakul, Bogor " Selamat berbuka All, selamat hari ini kita diluluskan dari segala jenis cobaan dunia "
Training SDM - Winning Spirit @ 18 Mei 2013
Training SDM - Winning Spirit 18 Mei 2013 - Rhino Technology, Graha Pool, Bogor " Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. "
Annual Dinner @ 28 December 2012
Annual Dinner 28 December 2012 - Gili - gili Restaurant, Bogor " Happy New Year 2013. May this new year bring us a new spirit to reach all your dreams, good health and a happiness forever…."
Buka Puasa @ 15 Agustus 2012
Buka Puasa 15 Agustus 2012 - Mbah Jingkrak, Bogor (Sorry for low resolution guys :) ) " Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated "
One Day Off @ April, 24 , 2012
One Day Off (24 April 2012) - Taman Safari Indonesia, Cisarua Bogor "Simply stated, it is less me and more we." Have Fun!
Rhino Gathering 14-15 Desember 2011
Acara Kebersamaan Keluarga Rhino Technology (Villa Cilember, 14-15 Des 2011) . " The only comfort comes in thinking about how nice it was to know them, and how nice it was to brush against goodness for a season. "